Outdoor Parking & Ride Share
Enjoy up to 7 days of parking within 30 minutes of the Denver International Airport (DIA) for only $25 per VIN (car, truck, trailer, RV) or save even more by choosing to park for only $50 for up to 30 days.
If you are going on a trip, we offer optional drop off and pick up from DIA.
Requires photocopy of driver's lisence at time of vehicle drop off
Property owner agrees to lease to Outside Space for the sole purpose of parking based on following terms and conditions:
1. Said outside space is to be occupied and used for the purposes specified herein beginning on date of purchase and ending 30 calender days.
2. By checking out online tenant agrees to abide by all terms and conditions.
3. Renewal of Lease. New rental contract needs to be signed in person or ordered online to extend the lease period. Tenant must vacate the storage space and owner’s property before 8pm on the 30th calendar date. Any items left will be deemed abandoned. Former tenant will be liable for trespassing if entry onto the owner’s property is made after the lease is terminated. Owner will first attempt to sell any or all said abandoned property at public sale. If not sold at public sale, any or all items of said personal property will then be otherwise disposed of and/or destroyed by Land owner.
4. Use; Compliance with Laws. Tenant agrees that this space is for the seasonal/vacation storage of motor homes, camping trailers, vehicles, and utility trailers only. Tenant may not operate any business, produce any goods or provide any services at the owner’s property. Tenant shall immediately dispose of all trash, rubbish, and refuse. Nothing may be stored outside of the leased space. Tenant shall not generate, release, store, or dispose of in or around the unit any flammable, corrosive, organic, biological, chemical, odorous, noxious, or other dangerous or hazardous materials. Tenant shall comply with all municipal, state, and federal laws and regulations affecting its use of the space. The tenant is responsible for understanding the Colorado State and Arapahoe County Laws as it applies to storing items on private land. Tenant shall indemnify, defend, and hold Owner harmless from any and all claims, damages and expenses (including attorney’s fees and investigative, remedial and response costs) arising out of Tenant violation of this paragraph 4. Any violation of these terms or provisions shall constitute a default under this Lease.
5. Rules. Tenant shall comply with any and all reasonable rules established from time to time by Owner. Tobacco, alcohol, drugs, and smoking are all prohibited on the owner’s property.
6. Notices. All notices, demands or requests by either party shall be in writing and shall be sent by U.S. Mail to the parties at the addresses set forth in the heading of this Lease. Either party may change such address by the giving of notice in conformity with this paragraph 6.
7. Condition and Alteration of Space. Tenant has inspected the space and accepts it “as is” Tenant shall immediately notify Owner of any fire (or other casualty), defects or dangerous conditions. Tenant shall keep the space in good order and condition, and shall pay for any and all repairs to the space, units, or the self-storage facility arising out of the negligence or willful misconduct of Tenant, its agents, employees, licensees, invitees, or contractors.
8. Third Party Interest. Tenant certifies it has furnished Owner with a list of names and addresses of all third parties who may own, lease, have a security interest in, or lien upon, any personal property stored on the space. The list shall specify each item of personal property and shall identify the third party who owns, leases or has an interest in it. Tenant shall indemnify and save Owner and its agents harmless from and against any and all causes of action due to the sale and/or other disposition by Owner of items of personal property stored in the unit leased by Tenant in which third parties hold a lien or have any legal interest whatsoever.
9. Assignment: Subletting. Tenant shall not assign this Lease, or sublet all or any part of the space.
10. Insurance. Tenant assumes responsibility for any loss or damage to property stored by Tenant and may or may not elect
to provide insurance coverage for the same. Owner does not maintain insurance for the benefit of tenant which in any way
covers any loss whatsoever that tenant may have or claim by tenant and expressly releases owner from any losses, claims, suits and/or damages or right of subrogation for losses to said property caused by fire, theft, water, rain storms, tornado, explosion, riot; rodents, civil disturbances, insects, sonic boom, land vehicles, unlawful entry or any other cause whatsoever, nor shall owner be liable to tenant and/or tenants guest or invitees for any personal injuries sustained by tenant and/or tenants guest or invitees while on or about owners premises.
11. Fire; Condemnation. If fire or other casualty causes damage to the property or the self-storage facility is totally or partially taken by way of eminent domain, Owner may terminate this Lease on written notice to Tenant and, upon such termination, all rent and other sums owing hereunder shall be paid up to the date of the damage or taking.
12. Inspection. Owner reserves the right to inspect all property left on space, and may inspect the contents of items left on the space based on reasonable notice to Tenant, except in cases of emergency, when Owner may enter and inspect the unit at any time without notice to Tenant.
13. No Bailment. This Lease shall not create a bailment or warehouseman relationship. The only relationship between the parties is one of lessor/lessee. Owner is not responsible for the safekeeping of the personal property stored in the unit and is not responsible for any damage to the personal property.
14. Indemnification. Tenant agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Owner from all claims, demands, and lawsuits (including attorney’s fees and costs) that are brought by others arising out of the tenant use of the unit or the storage facility. Tenant’s indemnity obligation includes, but is not limited to, claims for owners active or passive negligence.
15. Waiver of Jury Trial. Owner and Tenant waive their respective rights to trial by jury of any action at law or equity brought by either Owner against Tenant, or Tenant against Owner or owners agents or employees, arising out of, or in any way connected to, this rental agreement, tenant use of the storage space or this storage facility. This waiver applies to any claim for bodily injury; loss of or damage to property, or the enforcement of any remedy under any law, statute or regulation. This jury trial waiver is also made by Tenant on behalf of any of tenant agents, guests or invitees.
16. Entire Agreement; Governing Law. This Lease is the entire agreement between Tenant and Owner and may not be changed or ended orally. This Lease shall be governed by Colorado Law. In the event the Owner is required to obtain the services of an attorney to enforce any of the provisions of this Lease, Tenant agrees to pay in addition to the sums due hereunder an additional amount as and for attorney’s fees and costs incurred.
17. Binding Agreement. This Lease is binding upon, and shall inure to the benefit of, Owner and Tenant and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
18. Invalidity. If one or more of the provisions of this Lease are deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of this Lease shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding and enforceable.
19. Tenant acknowledges that he/she has read, understands and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of these terms by checking out online.
With advance notice of dates/ times, we can provide a ride to/from our farm to/from the DIA airport.